Scooby-Doo: Who Are You? Scooby-Doo: Who Are You?

nice job. Made me chuckle.

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

This is amazing. The background, the voice overs, the story and the fun characters always has a 5 star quality about it.

Crust Crust

Love this.

Alula Falling #1 Alula Falling #1

Very Good Game! The artwork is very dark/new school, the game-play is addictive and the music is simply intoxicating. Everything plays well with each other. I am a bit disappointed that the game isn't finished yet :( I wanted to defeat this ex friend of hers. That is the only reason I gave it 4.5 stars. I hope you continue this because I enjoy this battle royal style game.

Perilous Journey Perilous Journey

I really Like This game! lol There is so much variety. When I first started playing I thought I'd Write it off but after a couple levels I was addicted to the gameplay. The medals were a good touch and gave me incentive to continue playing because there was an award.

Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

I really like this game! The trick with the elevators is you have to make sure you designate elevators for specific floors. For example : "floor 1-6 ". Just enough floors to make sure you have Food/Health/ Rooms/Entertainment/Services. The main floor elevators should still be intact for obvious reasons. Hope this helps. I didn't realize this until a little in the game.

COH:A - Chowchana Temple COH:A - Chowchana Temple

Very nice theme music. The inquiry of the bells! Good job!

Ironclover responds:

Through it All Through it All

Nice vibe! already liking this as is. Smooth and many sounds. If you are looking for that middle ground i'd put a smooth pad but i like it as is.

SH - Circle SH - Circle

I love this

High quality all the way! The old school feel and the vocals are amazing on this. Lol your avi is pretty cool with this also haha!

shaggyhaired responds:

Hahaha thanks :)

The Members of Fringe Shift The Members of Fringe Shift

Nice

I like the fact that there is no face jus the heads of 3 people.