Alula Falling #1 Alula Falling #1

Very Good Game! The artwork is very dark/new school, the game-play is addictive and the music is simply intoxicating. Everything plays well with each other. I am a bit disappointed that the game isn't finished yet :( I wanted to defeat this ex friend of hers. That is the only reason I gave it 4.5 stars. I hope you continue this because I enjoy this battle royal style game.

Perilous Journey Perilous Journey

I really Like This game! lol There is so much variety. When I first started playing I thought I'd Write it off but after a couple levels I was addicted to the gameplay. The medals were a good touch and gave me incentive to continue playing because there was an award.

Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

I really like this game! The trick with the elevators is you have to make sure you designate elevators for specific floors. For example : "floor 1-6 ". Just enough floors to make sure you have Food/Health/ Rooms/Entertainment/Services. The main floor elevators should still be intact for obvious reasons. Hope this helps. I didn't realize this until a little in the game.

Rebuild Rebuild

brilliant

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

smart. fun. creative. love it

dys4ia dys4ia

Clever and fun way of telling your story. Great Job.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

nice game. I didn't think i liked the surprise as much as i wanted to. It takes a lot to do everything and I didn't really care to play again but I enjoyed the concept. Great.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Lol Ok so yea you play this a thousand times and yes it was done on April fools day...yet please make the real game of this. Could be an amazing game with time and effort.

Papa's Taco Mia! Papa's Taco Mia!

--Wow I just made a taco after playing a few hours of this game. It never gets old and its very fun.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

NICE!!!

This game is 10 times better than punk-o-matic 1 and i thought that would be ner impossible! Well here is what i came up with...

(THe hottest song you will ever)bw-gbI-cbI-cbI-cbI-cbI-cbI-cbJ-c bK-cbK-cbP-cdm-cbI-cbI-cbI-cbI-cdv-ad m-adn-adn-abI-cbI-gbI-cbI-cbI-cbI-cbI -cbI-cdf-adf-adf-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-k,nz-giy -ciy-ciy-ciy-ciy-ciy-ciy-ciy-ciy-cfh-
cgK-cgK-cgK-cgK-cgK-cgK-ggK-cgK-ggK-c gK-cgK-cgK-cgK-cgK-ciy-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,
bC-gep-cbC-cep-cbC-cep-cbC-cec-cep-cd P-cbC-chb-chb-chb-cbC-cep-cbC-ceC-cbC -cep-gbC-cep-cbC-cep-cbC-cep-cep-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-o,!!-cpq-cmz-cmz-cmz-cmz-cmz-
cmz-cmz-cmz-c!!-c!!-c!!-c!!-c!!-cgd-c gd-cgd-cgd-cgd-cgd-ggd-cgd-cgd-cgd-cg d-cgd-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-s